Progressive Heating and Air offers Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements for all brands of rooftops units, compressors, air-handlers, cooling towers, heat pumps, variable speed drives, controls and accessories.
Each agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
It will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills, and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours call center staffed with trusted employees
Our planned maintenance options include:
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventive maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventive maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis, and vibration analysis
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance of cooling towers, compressors, air handlers, rooftop units, air-side distribution equipment, and controls.
Most of us don’t think about our HVAC equipment until it doesn’t work. Isn’t that the way it goes? Well, your heating and air conditioning system is one of the most important pieces of equipment you have in your home. When it doesn’t work, it’s not just you that is inconvenienced, it is your entire family.
Trust is such an important factor in our trade. We know that. Regardless of where you live – find a NATE [North American Technician Excellence] Certified technician. These guys have gone through some serious testing in a bunch of different areas – including heat pumps, gas furnaces, air distribution, energy efficiency, etc. You can go to this website and type in your zip code to find a company that hires these technicians in your area.
A little bit about us at Progressive Heating and Air:
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with professional installations and reliable service. We are a team of expert technicians and sales engineers trained in all aspects of sales, service, installation, renovation and replacement of commercial and residential HVAC applications. Progressive Heating & Air Conditioning can help you with any heating and air problem as well as diagnose your whole house and recommend solutions that will provide you and your family with the most energy efficient home possible. Progressive Heating & Air Conditioning offers much more than just heating and air! Customer service: that’s what it is all about. Making sure every call gets answered in a timely manner and that every job gets done in a prompt and professional manner by qualified people. Sounds simple doesn’t it? That’s because it is, if you just hang on to that original thought and don’t forget where it is you came from or who it is that got you there.
Oh – and by the way, we are a NATE certified company, and very proud of that!
Give us a call to schedule your appointment or get some advice at 770-253-2665. If you would rather schedule an appointment at your convenience, you can do that on our website.
We are proud to have serviced the Coweta and Fayette county since 1994!
The last two years have been polar opposite when it comes to cold weather. In the winter of 2010/11, we experienced more snow and school closings due to the weather than we can remember. The winter of 2011/12…what winter? Didn’t fall just turn into spring? It just goes to show how unpredictable the weather can be. The state of Georgia has some of the most unpredictable weather most of the time anyway, so I’m sure this is no surprise to you.
Preventative maintenance is important so you’re ready for those cooler/COLD days. Who wants to turn their furnace on during the first thirty degree night and find it not working? What a mess that would be. Cold, stressed, loss of sleep – all when it could have been prevented!
Our annual service agreement customers know the value of this service. They enjoy the following benefits:
- 15% off all repairs
- Priority service
- 2-4 maintenances per year at a reduced savings over a regular tuneup
- Peace of mind
- Potential problems spotted before trouble and major expenses occur
- Extended equipment life
- Lower utility bills
- 2 year price guarantee
- Emergency after hours service that will not be charged at overtime rates
After all that – who wouldn’t take advantage of this service?
Having annual maintenance performed on your furnace is more about peace of mind than anything else. When done properly, maintaining your system will save you money on energy bills, prolong the life of your equipment and protect your overall investment. Heating and air conditioning systems are very expensive. With preventative maintenance, problems can be discovered before serious damage is done. Not only that, issues can be discovered and dealt with instead of your unit breaking down in the middle of winter. You take your car for regular oil changes and tune-ups so you won’t have a break-down when you need it…sound familiar? Your heater is similar to this.
Considering how we Georgian’s can’t STAND the cold weather – this maintenance should be right up there with your most important ‘to-dos’.
Our maintenance includes, but is not limited to the following points:
- Cleaning and adjusting the burner assembly
- Setting the burners for proper combustion and ignition
- Cleaning the ignition assembly
- Checking and cleaning heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor the flue draft
- Check gas pressure
- Cleaning furnace housing
- Change standard size air filter
Once the maintenance on your furnace is complete, the air quality in your home should improve. Since the furnace won’t have to struggle as hard, money will be saved on the energy bill.
We have been serving Coweta and Fayette counties since 1994!
In these trying times, is it getting harder to know who to trust? Not if you do your homework!
If you are struggling to find a reliable company – whether it’s for your HVAC needs, or something else – these tips really will pay off:
- Talk to people – family, friends, co-workers, business associates. They will tell you how it is.
- Should you trust big ads? The bigger the ad, the more money the company paid for it. This is generally not the way companies should earn your business. It should be given by trust.
- Surf the web – do they have an internet presence? In today’s time, this is a MUST. Check for them on Facebook, read comments people have made – do they seem to care about what sort of presence they have over the internet?
- Check out reviews – you don’t need to be a member of Angie’s List for this. Google has it’s own set of reviews, along with Kudzu, Judy’s Book, City Search, Yahoo! The list goes on and on. You want to make sure you get an overall grasp of those reviews. Is there a theme? Don’t let one bad review throw you off, but definitely keep it in mind if you choose to go with that company. This will help you be more observant.
- Are they legitimate? Do you know if the company should have a license, or specific certification? Do they go above and beyond for ‘extras’? For example, a NATE certification in the HVAC industry is above and beyond the contractors license that is required.
If you have any other suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Have you seen our latest commercial?
You can find us on Comcast, Charter and NuLink in Fayette and Coweta counties. Let us know what you think!
Dusty just did an estimate and he was fantastic. I wanted to let you know that he was a great help, did not try to pressure me, and asked me what I needed and answered all of my questions. I have had previous estimates, and Dusty was by far the best I’ve had. I just wanted to let someone know.
– Rick L.
Thank you Rick! We appreciate your positive feedback!