Progressive Heating and Air offers Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements for all brands of rooftops units, compressors, air-handlers, cooling towers, heat pumps, variable speed drives, controls and accessories.
Each agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
It will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills, and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours call center staffed with trusted employees
Our planned maintenance options include:
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventive maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventive maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis, and vibration analysis
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance of cooling towers, compressors, air handlers, rooftop units, air-side distribution equipment, and controls.
In these trying times, is it getting harder to know who to trust? Not if you do your homework!
If you are struggling to find a reliable company – whether it’s for your HVAC needs, or something else – these tips really will pay off:
- Talk to people – family, friends, co-workers, business associates. They will tell you how it is.
- Should you trust big ads? The bigger the ad, the more money the company paid for it. This is generally not the way companies should earn your business. It should be given by trust.
- Surf the web – do they have an internet presence? In today’s time, this is a MUST. Check for them on Facebook, read comments people have made – do they seem to care about what sort of presence they have over the internet?
- Check out reviews – you don’t need to be a member of Angie’s List for this. Google has it’s own set of reviews, along with Kudzu, Judy’s Book, City Search, Yahoo! The list goes on and on. You want to make sure you get an overall grasp of those reviews. Is there a theme? Don’t let one bad review throw you off, but definitely keep it in mind if you choose to go with that company. This will help you be more observant.
- Are they legitimate? Do you know if the company should have a license, or specific certification? Do they go above and beyond for ‘extras’? For example, a NATE certification in the HVAC industry is above and beyond the contractors license that is required.
If you have any other suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Since January and February tend to be the coldest months around these here hills, every couple of days we’ll be coming out with some hints, tips, and tricks to help you get through the winter with your blood pressure in tact.
Here’s a little preview:
Q: What should I do if I smell gas?
A: Call the Fire Department immediately. You can also call the gas provider and your heating contractor…but MAKE SURE you do all of this from outside. You don’t want to do ANYTHING in the house at that point. Don’t turn any lights on or off, no power, NOTHING.
Q: How often should I change my furnace filter?
A: Depending on the type of filter you use, if you have pets, construction or renovations – the answer will change just that fast. The best solution is to buy a good filter and check it regularly. The best protection for your furnace is your filter. Not to mention how it effects the air you breathe – and don’t forget your utility bill!
You can always visit us at http://www.progressiveac.com for some of other other common problems and troubleshooting tips.
More to come – stay tuned!
The following comes straight from our customer:
“As my Roman ancestors would shout “All Hail CHUCK”
After many others failed, Chuck solved the problem, and fast. Keep this guy close, he’s asset #1.”
Thanks again: H.M.
Make sure to let us know if YOU Have something to say – visit our website at http://www.progressiveac.com or call us today! 770-253-COOL
Veterans Day is a time to reflect on those that have allowed us to live. Those that have fought for the freedom that we enjoy every day.
The men and women that have fought for our country come in all shapes and sizes, all ages, and colors.
Throughout the entire month of November, Progressive Heating and Air is giving back to Veterans. A specific portion of everything we do during the entire month of November will be donated to the DAV. As our local community supports us, we give to the Disabled American Veterans. For more information on our program, please visit us at www.progressiveac.com/dav.htm
|Contact: Samantha Brazie
9 Tower Place | Newnan, GA 30263
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 1, 2011
PROGRESSIVE HEATING AND AIR to donate to the dav
METRO ATLANTA – November 1, 2011 – To celebrate Veterans Day and honor those that fought for the freedoms we hold so dear, Progressive Heating and Air is donating $10 from every service call, and $50 from every installation done throughout the entire month of November to the Disabled American Veterans.
Military veterans from the metro Atlanta community are invited to attend the check presentation to the DAV on December 6th. Light refreshments will be served. A ribbon cutting with the Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce will take place at the same time to announce their new location. Veterans are asked to RSVP to Samantha Brazie at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1st.
Progressive Heating and Air will also announce the amount that was raised by donating a portion of its profits from the month of November.
MEDIA OPPORTUNITY – VETERANS CHECK PRESENTATION & RIBBON CUTTING
- Date & Time: Tuesday, December 6
- 12:00 PM Ribbon Cutting & Light Refreshments
- 12:15 AM Check Presentation to DAV
- Location: Progressive Heating and Air Headquarters | 9 Tower Place, Newnan GA 30263
- Suggested Coverage: Ribbon Cutting and Check Presentation (Veterans and Progressive AC leaders)
About Progressive Heating and Air
Progressive Heating and Air has been located in Newnan for over seventeen years. Progressive specializes in residential heating and cooling, installation and service. Progressive Heating and Air provides superior service through NATE certified technicians, up front pricing and guarantees on the work they perform.
About Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
The 1.2 million-member Disabled American Veterans, a non-profit organization founded in 1920 and chartered by the U.S. Congress in 1932, represents this nation’s disabled veterans. It is dedicated to a single purpose: building better lives for our nation’s disabled veterans and their families. In our service area alone, there are tens of thousands of veterans that have been touched by the DAV. More information is available at www.dav.org.
Are you going to the Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce 2011 Big Expo?!
Here’s the 4-1-1:
Date: October 20, 2011
Time:4:00 – 7:00 PM
Location: Y on Hwy 34, Newnan [1755 East Highway 34 to be exact]
What should you expect from only THE best heating and air conditioning company in Coweta and Fayette county?