In these trying times, is it getting harder to know who to trust? Not if you do your homework!
If you are struggling to find a reliable company – whether it’s for your HVAC needs, or something else – these tips really will pay off:
- Talk to people – family, friends, co-workers, business associates. They will tell you how it is.
- Should you trust big ads? The bigger the ad, the more money the company paid for it. This is generally not the way companies should earn your business. It should be given by trust.
- Surf the web – do they have an internet presence? In today’s time, this is a MUST. Check for them on Facebook, read comments people have made – do they seem to care about what sort of presence they have over the internet?
- Check out reviews – you don’t need to be a member of Angie’s List for this. Google has it’s own set of reviews, along with Kudzu, Judy’s Book, City Search, Yahoo! The list goes on and on. You want to make sure you get an overall grasp of those reviews. Is there a theme? Don’t let one bad review throw you off, but definitely keep it in mind if you choose to go with that company. This will help you be more observant.
- Are they legitimate? Do you know if the company should have a license, or specific certification? Do they go above and beyond for ‘extras’? For example, a NATE certification in the HVAC industry is above and beyond the contractors license that is required.
If you have any other suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you!
Dusty just did an estimate and he was fantastic. I wanted to let you know that he was a great help, did not try to pressure me, and asked me what I needed and answered all of my questions. I have had previous estimates, and Dusty was by far the best I’ve had. I just wanted to let someone know.
– Rick L.
Thank you Rick! We appreciate your positive feedback!
A really nice email we got from one of our happy customers.
It was so nice to meet you last week. Its refreshing to deal with a company that actually knows what customer service is about. Everyone I’ve dealt with Progressive has been outstanding and the service has been great. As you know I had a new unit installed in April 2009. Since then my power bills dropped on average of $140 a month. Anyway, I just wanted to let you folks know how pleased I am with with unit and look forward to doing business within the years to come.
Thank YOU D.A.!!
Our latest review on Kudzu.com:
My 11 year old Amana A/C unit quit in the middle of summer. I called and spoke with Betty from Progressive Heating and Air that afternoon and their technician Robert came out the next morning. He changed out a bad condenser and I got a free tune up courtesy of EMC. Robert was very friendly and professional that I decided to have their sales rep Dusty, come out and give me a quote on a new and more efficient system. Dusty’s recommendation for my home’s heating and cooling requirements was spot on and he worked with me on pricing and financing. I now have a high efficient 14 SEER Rheem 3.5 ton variable speed furnace with fantastic parts and labor warranty and a free 1 year service agreement. Their installation team, Antonio, Miguel and Hunter did an incredible job. I wish I could post a before and after photo. My home cools very well and heats really fast too. Samantha with quality assurance followed up about 3 weeks later and submitted all the paper work for me to receive a $300 cash back rebate from Rheem. These folks are all around a professional team.
Thanks Progessive Heating and Air.
The following comes straight from our customer:
“As my Roman ancestors would shout “All Hail CHUCK”
After many others failed, Chuck solved the problem, and fast. Keep this guy close, he’s asset #1.”
Thanks again: H.M.
Make sure to let us know if YOU Have something to say – visit our website at http://www.progressiveac.com or call us today! 770-253-COOL
|Contact: Samantha Brazie
9 Tower Place | Newnan, GA 30263
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 1, 2011
PROGRESSIVE HEATING AND AIR to donate to the dav
METRO ATLANTA – November 1, 2011 – To celebrate Veterans Day and honor those that fought for the freedoms we hold so dear, Progressive Heating and Air is donating $10 from every service call, and $50 from every installation done throughout the entire month of November to the Disabled American Veterans.
Military veterans from the metro Atlanta community are invited to attend the check presentation to the DAV on December 6th. Light refreshments will be served. A ribbon cutting with the Newnan-Coweta Chamber of Commerce will take place at the same time to announce their new location. Veterans are asked to RSVP to Samantha Brazie at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1st.
Progressive Heating and Air will also announce the amount that was raised by donating a portion of its profits from the month of November.
MEDIA OPPORTUNITY – VETERANS CHECK PRESENTATION & RIBBON CUTTING
- Date & Time: Tuesday, December 6
- 12:00 PM Ribbon Cutting & Light Refreshments
- 12:15 AM Check Presentation to DAV
- Location: Progressive Heating and Air Headquarters | 9 Tower Place, Newnan GA 30263
- Suggested Coverage: Ribbon Cutting and Check Presentation (Veterans and Progressive AC leaders)
About Progressive Heating and Air
Progressive Heating and Air has been located in Newnan for over seventeen years. Progressive specializes in residential heating and cooling, installation and service. Progressive Heating and Air provides superior service through NATE certified technicians, up front pricing and guarantees on the work they perform.
About Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
The 1.2 million-member Disabled American Veterans, a non-profit organization founded in 1920 and chartered by the U.S. Congress in 1932, represents this nation’s disabled veterans. It is dedicated to a single purpose: building better lives for our nation’s disabled veterans and their families. In our service area alone, there are tens of thousands of veterans that have been touched by the DAV. More information is available at www.dav.org.
Have you read our mission statement? Our goal is:
To provide excellence in service and quality installations in every community we service, with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We are committed to quality with prompt, professional service and thorough communication with our customers, and strive to provide a well-rounded workplace for our employees with ongoing training and room for growth.